Team Leader/Senior HCA SVQ3 Edinburgh £9.25 - £10 per hour
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
A purpose-built luxury nursing home in West Edinburgh requires a Senior Care Assistant to join their strong team.
The home is privately owned and managed and offers 5* hotel-style living and state of the art facilities in combination with high quality nursing care, catering to older adults with general elderly and dementia nursing care needs.
Candidates for this Senior Care Assistant position should meet the following criteria:
• Have successfully completed SVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or a recognised equivalent plus medication training
• Confident undertaking all aspects of personal care required
• Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Passionate about providing high quality care and making a positive impact on the lives of vulnerable adults
The vacancy is to work 38.5 hours per week, with day and night shifts available and the rate of pay offered is in the region of £9.25 to £10 per hour.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link below.
For more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities within the health and social care sector throughout Edinburgh and Lothian, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment Specialists on Applyor visit our website for a full vacancy list.
- £ 9.25 - 10 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 9 Oct 2017
Closes 13 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant, Carer