Registered Manager Opportunity, £40K, 36 bed Nursing Home, Hull
Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to join a multi award winning organisation. You will be leading a team who deliver high quality care to elderly patients with complex needs.
- Maintain the high occupancy levels already set at the home
- Develop and execute a plan to grow private occupancy
- Maintain compliance through robust procedures and strong leadership
To be successful in this role you will have:
- It's likely that suitable candidates will have at least 2 years prior care home management experience.
- Strong CQC knowledge and experience
- Salary of £40K
- Exceptional rewards and benefits scheme
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Pension contribution
- Life cover for you and a family member
In addition you will be afforded an opportunity to enhance your career through employer-funded training, centred around your own professional development ambitions.
- Located near Hull
If you like the sound of this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, you can talk to me in confidence about this opportunity on Apply.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Care Management Jobs
- £ 37500 - 37500 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 9 Oct 2017
Closes 6 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager