Dementia Support Manager Opportunity, £37.5k, London
London, Greater London, England
Due to expansion there is a fantastic opportunity to join an independent, boutique care provider as a Dementia Support Manager. You will work as part of a team providing high quality care and support to Clients to remain independent in their own homes, reflection the objectives of the Companies Charter & Philosophy of Care. You will work closely with the Service Manager in developing the current service and in identifying and designing new services which meet specific needs.
To be successful in this role:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional qualification i.e. Nurse, Social Worker, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist
- Previous Training Experience and qualification
- Strong Interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate others
- Strong Customer Services Focus
- Attention to detail and ability to carry out quality and compliance audit
- Ability to investigate a complaint fairly and transparently.
- Salary of £37.5K plus benefits
In addition you will be afforded an opportunity to enhance your career through employer-funded training, centred around your own professional development ambitions.
- Located in West London
If you like the sound of this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, you can talk to me in confidence about this opportunity on Apply.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Care Management Jobs
- £ 37500 - 37500 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 9 Oct 2017
Closes 6 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager