Deputy Manager (RMN/RNLD)
Northumberland, Cramlington, Northumberland, EnglandDeputy Manager (RMN/RNLD) - up to £39K + benefits
Northumberland - Adult LD/MH - Good CQC
A specialist care facility just outside of Hexham, Northumberland, has a new opportunity available for an accomplished, enthusiastic Deputy Manager (RMN/RNLD) on a permanent, full-time basis. This position can pay up to £39K dependent on experience, and offers a wide range of company benefits.
The service specialises in treating adults with complex, enduring learning disabilities and associated mental and physical health conditions that limit their ability to lead independent lives. A small number of individuals are registered to use the service, and work with a designated healthcare professional to enhance quality of life, develop social skills and encourage independence. Service users arrive here from either secure/acute services and are therefore stepping down, or they are moving from residential services and require nursing intervention.
You will provide leadership across the service in conjunction with the Service Manager, and deputise in the absence of them. Compliance with company policies, healthcare legislation and regulatory bodies will be a key part of your role, as well as providing sound clinical leadership that is person-centred and that positively contributes to service user quality of life. This position requires the successful candidate to work both supernumerary and nursing hours due to the needs of the service.
- RMN or RNLD in the UK with valid NMC registration and PIN
- At least 4 years' experience within LD/MH nursing settings
- Demonstrable experience in successfully supervising a healthcare team
- Previous experience with regulatory bodies would be advantageous
- A strong working knowledge of SoVA, the MCA/MHA etc. is necessary
- 33 days annual leave
- Overtime enhancements
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Comprehensive induction (paid), full training provided and NVQ Level 4/5 available
- Free onsite parking
- Free meals/refreshments on shift
- Company discount scheme (high street, entertainment etc.)
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
Please call Applyor email your up to date CV and contact number to Apply to be considered!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 37000 - 39000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 9 Oct 2017
Closes 8 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager