Registered Manager - Service - Young Adults 16 - 25
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
An outstanding opportunity in York has arisen for a Registered Manager to join a unique mental health service for young people and young adults between the ages of 16 and 25. You may not have seen what a difference in-house specialist clinical psychologists and Clinical Nurse Specialists can make; because let's face it, not all providers of residential child care are as good as this one.
This is a brand new service so plenty of opportunity to make your stamp and with a fabulous senior support system in place to. With a competitive salary, this company is going places and as with this new opening there are more new services on the horizon, so plenty of scope here for career development.
- ApplyMsoListParagraph">Experience in working within residential services
- ApplyMsoListParagraph">Minimum of 12 months supervisory management experience
- ApplyMsoListParagraph">Must hold the NVQ Level 3 Health and Social - Children and Young People
- ApplyMsoListParagraph">To hold or willingness to work towards Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management of Care Services for Young People
- ApplyMsoListParagraph">To be a driver
- ApplyMsoListParagraph">Willing to provide out of hours - on call service if needed
- £ 27100 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 6 Oct 2017
Closes 4 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Community care, Mental health