Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
A leading care provider is seeking a Deputy Manager for a domiciliary care service in Bradford. The service provides care for adults 18+ with Learning Disabilities. They require a Deputy Manager who will support Registered Manager to meet the challenging demands of the service users and motivate the staff to maintain the quality of care.
Skills and Responsibilities:
* A minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, with a willingness to undertake Level 4 in Health or Social Care
* Sound knowledge and good practice of providing care for adults with Learning Disabilities
* Experience of working out in community services, promoting independence
* Excellent communication and motivational skills
* Actively working with service users, staff, families and commissioners to help shape the service so that service users can be supported in living the life they desire.
* Computer skills essential - weekly/monthly reports
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
- £ 21000 - 21000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 6 Oct 2017
Closes 5 Nov 2017
Ref: JCP: DMB - 0610
This job was posted to: Care manager