Advanced Social Worker - Court Team - Wales
Llandrindod Wells, Powys, Wales
Are you an experienced social worker looking for a role as advanced practitioner for an authority prepared to invest time and money into improving there Ofsted and opportunities to work from home 1 or 2 days a week.
If the answers yes then we have the next role for you!
An improving Welsh authority is looking for confident social workers experienced in the court arena with the ability to hold complex cases in court.
* Qualified Social Worker with DipSW or CQSW.
* HCPC registered, with 1/2 years' experience working in a statutory setting.
About the role:
You will be part of a team of experienced advance and senior practitioners working through a case load with some cases going through court proceedings.
About the package:
* Pay rate of £35 to £37 per hour.
* Working in an authority prepared to invest in its workforce and services.
* Opportunities for flexible working with working from home2 days per week.
You will be working on behalf of Medicare First Resourcing, which includes the following benefits:
* Your own dedicated specialist consultant.
* Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide.
* Prompt and reliable payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service.
* Up to £250 referral fee.
To hear more about the role and apply please submit your CV online and contact Ben Burrows on Apply.
We will get back to you as soon as possible: however, please be aware, if you have not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- £ 35 - 37 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 6 Oct 2017
Closes 3 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Social worker