Probation Service Officers
Birmingham, West Midlands, EnglandProbation Service Officers - West Midlands - £18 per hour
Liquid Personnel are entering a bid for a large recruitment campaign in the West Midlands. We are looking for experienced Probation Service Officers to join teams for initially 3-6 months. The successful applicants will be working in 3-6 months contract with roles offering £18 per hour.
Registration for the project will give you access to future vacancies that arise as a result of the bid.
Duties of a Probation Service Officer:
- Probation Service Officers contribute to the effective management of service users. They are required to assess and supervise service users on community sentences and help them address the issues that led them to offend. They also prepare reports and deliver individual or group programmes to challenge offending behaviour.
- They work closely with agencies such as prisons, the police, drug and alcohol services, social services, courts, housing, health and voluntary organisations.
- Previous experience as a Probation Services Officer is required.
As a Probation Officer you will be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a degree or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role or sector
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 18.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 6 Oct 2017
Closes 3 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Support worker