Care Manager NVQ4/QCF5 Barnet £34,493 p/a
Barnet, London, Greater London, England
A London based health and social care charity is currently looking to recruit an experienced Care Manager to provide leadership and direction to the care team of their Barnet residential care home.
The 40+ bedded care home provides dedicated dementia care and focuses on enabling residents to remain as independent as possible with support from both healthcare professionals and the local community.
As Care Manager, you will ensure all care services in the home meet and exceed national legislation, in addition to identifying and acting upon any staff training requirements.
Applicants for this Care Manager role should meet the following criteria:
• Completed a recognised care management qualification such as RMA, NVQ4, QCF5
• Proven experience in a dementia environment in a senior or leadership role, with experience taking responsibility for the day to day management of a care environment
• Experienced administering medications and dealing with emergency care
• Experienced in, and with good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and safeguarding procedures for vulnerable adults
• Flexible to work shifts over a 7-day rota, which includes days, evenings and weekend shifts
The home is offering an excellent annual salary for this post of £34,493 plus a range of staff benefits, employee support schemes and ongoing support and funding for professional development and career progression.
If you are interested and would like to apply now for this post, please follow the link below.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.
- £ 34493 - 34493 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 6 Oct 2017
Closes 6 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager, Care manager