Practice Manager - looking for a step up from Supervisory roles
Derby, Derbyshire, England
My client a Local Authority based in the East Midlands is looking for a Practice Manager for one of their Long Term Child Protection teams. This is an excellent opportunity for Senior Practitioners who are looking for a step up from a supervisory role more into a management position. You can get involved directly with management and you don't have to wait for progression. You control what level you can step up into.
In the past year, this Local Authority has invested millions in their Children's services in order to improve their services. Because of this, they have a strong ASYE academy, where many junior members of staff are learning. You could work and develop more junior staff and use that to help develop your management skills even further.
What I can offer to you:
- As one of two Consultants for the East Midlands, I have obtained a number of contacts across the East Midlands, meaning you might even get your CV across to roles that aren't even available to other agencies.
- I work directly with Local Authorities, specifically Service Managers, where your CV will be sent directly to their Inbox rather than a portal system.
- You don't have to worry about your CV being lost in an unknown portal; it will be directly in their inbox, with the person who is in charge of hiring.
- This also means I can get quicker feedback for you and move the process along faster.
NonStop can offer you:
- Your own Consultant and point of contact specific to an area in the UK
- CV Review and Cover Letter service as well as advice on the IR35 legislation
- Interview Advice and preparation to help you stand out
- Consultants with knowledge and understanding of the Social Care Industry
- A supportive team who deals with any of your questions
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street gift vouchers. You could make a friend very happy and also have some extra cash for yourself
- £ 28 - 32 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 5 Oct 2017
Closes 2 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Social worker