Agency Carer - £9.30 to £20 per hour
Aylsham, Norwich, Norfolk, England
WANT TO EARN £350 to £700 PER WEEK AS AN AGENCY CARER / CARE ASSISTANT / SUPPORT WORKER?
HAMILTON CROSS Agency Carers / HCAs regularly earn in excess of £500 per week undertaking flexible shifts that suit them.
Agency Carer rates £9.30 - £20.00 per hour (enhanced rates for weekends and bank holidays) (paid weekly).
Flexible work for Carers / HCAs / Support Workers, full or part time roles, work when you want to work, DAYS or NIGHTS!!!!
- Provide person-centered care to a range of vulnerable individuals.
- Assist with mobility, moving & handling and promoting independence
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and well being needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promote best practices as a Carer / Care Assistant in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights.
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision.
- Applying your experience and reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes.
- Outstanding Rates of Pay as a Carer / Care Assistant / Support Worker
- Flexible working
- Be part of an elite team of HCAs / Carers / Support Workers
- Annual training
If you have experience working in care as Agency Carer / Care Assistant / Support Worker then click to join the fastest growing Healthcare Organisation in the UK.
- £ 9.30 - 12.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified, Newly qualified, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 5 Oct 2017
Closes 5 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant, Carer, Community care