Deputy Manager- Clinical
London, Greater London, England
Deputy Manager-Clinical- Hampton Hill- Middlesex
Are you a passionate nurse who is looking to feel valued and rewarded? Are you a nurse who wants to have the time to deliver person centred care?
Being a clinical manager at Care UK gives you the opportunity to truly make a difference whilst have the time and resources to deliver best practice and help drive continuous improvement to enhance residents’ quality of life.
If you have extensive care leadership experience, then you can enjoy real responsibility and the rewards to match with one of the UK’s largest independent providers in health and social care.
Laurel Dene care home in Hampton Hill, are now seeking a clinical deputy manager who is as passionate about delivering first class care as they are. You can expect the best quality care combined with a warm welcome from Dacre and his team.
What you’ll do
- Supporting and deputising for the Home Manager, you will provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care. You will focus on residents with complex needs, so it’s vital that you can conform with the latest guidelines, take far-reaching decisions and maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Who you are
- A qualified care professional, you will be able to demonstrate a strong record of leading teams delivering care for older people within a residential environment. Above all, you will be capable of building lasting relationships with colleagues, residents and their relatives and getting the most out of every member of our care team.
Who we are
- With 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, we provide expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people. Our highly personal, patient-centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth, with three new homes planned for next year, so we can offer exceptional career opportunities to people who care as deeply as we do.
What we offer
- As one of our clinical leads you can expect comprehensive training in topics such as dementia, tissue viability and infection control as well as management. You will also benefit from our highly regarded “Develop Me” and “Manager of the Future” programmes, which will give you everything you need to move into senior management. What’s more, we offer one of the best benefits packages around, including paid annual leave, a stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme, bank holiday enhancements, paid DBS check, child care vouchers, thousands of online and in-store discounts and free uniform.
At Laurel Dene care home in Hampton, you can expect the best quality care combined with a warm welcome from our friendly team.
Laurel Dene is a modern and stylish purpose-designed care home set in a quiet residential area of Hampton Hill in Middlesex. We provide personalised residential and nursing care for older people, and we have specialist expertise in caring for individuals who have Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
Our friendly and experienced care home team supports each resident to live as independent and active a life as possible, with fulfilling experiences every day. You’ll often find us all working together on interesting projects and events, like exploring local history or putting on a show to entertain family and friends. Our beautiful gardens are the perfect location for summer garden parties.
Everyone in our team is very approachable and we’re always open to feedback and suggestions. We have regular meetings where residents and families can share their ideas about new projects and ways to develop the care home. And we’re very fortunate to have fantastic support from the Friends of Laurel Dene fundraising committee.
- £ 38000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 5 Oct 2017
Closes 2 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager