Seaford, East Sussex, England
Nurse Plus are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a support worker to join them based in Seaford.
Typically the job duties will include:
- Working with the service users, encouraging them to be independent as much as they can.
- To implement and review the support plans
- To remain polite and courteous throughout each shift
- Working closely with families and carers
- Other duties as requested by the management
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Hold and NVQ in a relevant field
- Be able to work a variety of shifts, including; weekends, nights, days, sleep ins and bank holidays
- Have / be willing to undertake a DBS
If you are interested in this role then please apply now!!
- £ 14500 - 16500 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 5 Oct 2017
Closes 5 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Support worker