Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
LOCATION: Hull, East Yorkshire
JOB TITLE: Support Worker ( Supportive living)
SALARY & BENEFITS: £7.50 - £8.36 per hour + full training and DBS paid, outstanding development opportunities and the opportunity to gain recognised qualifications
WORKING HOURS: Contracted hours - full time / part time / bank hours are all available
THE COMPANY: Our client is a value based organisation, committed to putting the people they support in control of their lives. They focus on enablement and maximising independence to work with people who use their support be co-producers of their own goals and outcomes.
Our client is a young, forward thinking organisation; inspired by innovation, open and collaborative in its approach to focused outcomes and best practice. They look to promote social inclusion; opening doors to opportunities and experiences that enhance lives and create new and unique adventures.
THE ROLE: A number of positions have become available in Hull, East Yorkshire for dedicated and motivating Support Workers to help care for individuals with learning disabilities, autism or mental health issues. As a Support Worker you will play a key role in enabling the people they support to carry out all the tasks involved in daily life.
Key responsibilities: - Support Worker – Hull, East Yorkshire
• You will be checking each resident's needs and progress providing physical care, which could include bathing, toileting, dressing and feeding creating a safe and positive living environment.
THE CANDIDATE: We know this is a challenging role, so we are hoping to find resilient people who can see this as more than job – this is a chance to make a real difference, that will not only enrich someone else's life but also yours. You don't need any experience as we employ people based on their values and commitment.
• Full induction process and dedicated manager to support you
• Outstanding training and development opportunities as a Support Worker
• Opportunity to gain recognised qualifications
• Career progression
Key experience for this role: - Support Worker – Hull, East Yorkshire
• Hold a full UK driving licence and access to transport is desirable but not essential.
• Empathy, caring and sensitivity to the needs of others
- £ 7.50 - 8.36 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 5 Oct 2017
Closes 5 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Support worker