Service Manager - Residential - Learning Disabilities
Dorchester, Dorset, England
Service Manager - Dorset - Community Service for Adults with Learning Disabilities - £28/30k
My client is looking to recruit a dynamic Service Manager to lead and develop community services to people with learning disabilities across Dorset and Wiltshire.
The suitable Service Manager will have achieved a relevant qualification in Health and Social Care or Learning Disabilities and ideally to have worked in the role of Registered Manager in a similar service setting.
Service Manager Benefits
* Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
* Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working
* Structured career path and progression opportunities
* An employer contribution pension scheme – 7% matched by your employer
* Childcare vouchers
* Shopping discount scheme
* Cycle to Work scheme
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Statutory Sick Pay
* Long Service Awards
* Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
* Health scheme including free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
* Refer a Friend Bonus
If you are interested in this job please APPLY NOW!
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
- £ 28000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 5 Oct 2017
Closes 5 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager