Walsall, West Midlands, England
We are seeking experienced Healthcare Assistants in and around the Walsall area. As a Healthcare Assistant you will be providing top quality care in residential settings for residents with a range of different care needs.
We can offer a mixture of shifts including earlys, long days, lates, nights and weekends. We offer flexible working hours to fit around you and your lifestyle.
Working for Fairway means you will receive the following benefits:
– Generous Recommend a Friend scheme
– Generous pay bands which allow for pay and career progression
– Local work to your home
– FREE employee training – including mandatory courses, NVQ’s L2/L3
– Range of working contracts to suit you such as zero hours, temp-to-perm and permanent
To apply for this role please submit a CV. As part of our recruitment process, after submission of your CV, you will be called to participate in a telephone screening. Please ensure you provide correct contact details on your CV to enable us to do this. For more information, please call Apply, selecting option 5 for recruitment.
Recommend a Healthcare Assistant to us with relevant experience and you can earn yourself £50!
- £ 7.05 - 10.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Contract, Permanent, Bank
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 4 Oct 2017
Closes 4 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant