Preceptorship Registered Mental Health Nurse
Taunton, Somerset, England
Set in 16 acres of landscaped grounds, our client caters for men with intensive care and acute mental health needs in a secure environment. For women, they treat a wide range of mental health conditions, including personality disorder and our locked rehabilitation prepares women for life after discharge.
As a caring and passionate newly-qualified nurse you’ll want to ensure your career is given the best start. This focussed programme encourages good practice.
A newly qualified nurse, you’ll engage in a period of preceptorship during your first six months of employment, ensuring your career receives the best possible start. Offering flexibility to accommodate individual needs, Our client will help to prepare you for your professional role and encourage best practice.
The programme includes:
• Support from our clients Preceptorship Development Manager
• Minimum two shifts per week working with your nominated preceptor
• Preceptee supernumery 1st week on ward
• Monthly CPD Days off the ward (specialist and general)
• Clinical supervision, minimum 1 session per month
• Managerial supervision, minimum 1 session per month
• Preceptee Group Meetings on site and across the group
• Pay rise on completion of preceptorship
• Certificate and letter of completion
• Excellent training opportunities
An action plan will then be created by you and your preceptor for the following six months to enhance identified strengths and address areas of development, taking you to your first annual appraisal.
Rosato Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Business on behalf of our client for this vacancy. Due to the sheer volume of applications we are currently receiving, if you have not received a response to your application within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, however, we encourage you to continue to apply for future vacancies advertised through Rosato Recruitment.
Rosato Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU SHOULD MAKE YOURSELF AWARE OF HOW IMMIGRATION LAWS APPLY TO YOUR SITUATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOBS.
- £ 21,675 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 4 Oct 2017
Closes 4 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Mental health