Deputy Manager – Newbury – £36k
Newbury, Berkshire, England
Job Title: Deputy Manager – Newbury – £36k
Salary: up to 36K dependent on experience
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to work within a stunning service situated in Newbury. This is a medium sized nursing home, with an amazing building and facilities available for all of its residents.
The home are looking for a Deputy that has a strong understanding of CQC standards, to help them maintain their current status within the care sector. We’re looking for somebody that can use their own initiative to ensure everything is running as smoothly and compliantly as possible – and has strong decision making skills.
• Supporting and deputising for the Home Manager
• Oversee the effective delivery of medication, and carrying out audits to ensure CQC compliance
• Develop the skills of the care team
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• Provide inspiring leadership to care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
• Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Skills/ Qualifications for Deputy Manager:
• Must hold a current nursing pin
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
• Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
This position is suitable for Clinical Lead, Senior Staff Nurse, Deputy Manager, Home Manager, Nurse Managers and Service Manager’s.
- £ 36,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 4 Oct 2017
Closes 4 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager