Senior Care Assistant - Holmfirth
Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, EnglandSENIOR CARE ASSISTANT – Holmfirth, Huddersfield
Senior Care Assistant
£8.55 PER HOUR
Permanent Contract:–DAYS (8AM – 8PM)
In Touch Recruitment is working in partnership with a reputable care home provider to recruit an experienced Senior Care Assistant for their well-presented care home in Holmfirth, Huddersfield.
Purpose built to a high specification, this impressive service is registered to provide 24 hour care to older people with dementia and residential care needs.
Reporting to the Deputy Home Manager, the role will include updating and evaluating individualised care plans, administering medication, liaising with other healthcare professionals and supporting the smooth running of the home throughout the day.
To become part of this excellent team as a Senior Care Assistant, you will have the following:
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Good leadership skills and ability to work well as part of a team
- Current experience caring for older people with dementia and residential care needs
- Passionate about high standards and person centred care
To apply, please make an online application or email a copy of your full CV direct to Apply. For more information, call In Touch Recruitment on Applyand ask to speak with Danielle
- £ 8 - 9 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 4 Oct 2017
Closes 1 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Carer