Residential Home Manager / Older People
Northampton, Northamptonshire, EnglandResidential Home Manager – Older People / Dementia – Northamptonshire
Commutable from Leicester / Kettering / Corby / Wigston / Oadby / Rugby & surrounding areas
Salary £35,000 to £38,000
My client has an exciting opportunity for a home manager who is looking for a new challenge to manage this beautiful small to medium sized residential care home for older people / dementia.
This home is in need of a dedicated home manager to support the staff team and take, promote the best quality of care and make this already “overall good” home into a centre of excellence.
You will be required to:
- Ensure care standards are met at the highest level
- Ability to demonstrate your experience in person centred care and coach this to your team
- Staff recruitment and development
- Understand and execute the required CQC compliance standards
- Understanding of Finance and Budgets
- Improve on occupancy
- ILM / RMA preferred but not essential
- Worked at Management level within a Care Home for Older People with Dementia at Home Manager level with good or improved CQC reports
If you would like to work with a well respected provider of care who can offer you training and the opportunity to progress then please contact Tracey Woods on Apply/ Applyor e-mail Apply for more information
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity!
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 35000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 4 Oct 2017
Closes 1 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager