Deputy Manager - Clinical
Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
Clinical Deputy Manager- Hull
Are you a passionate nurse who is looking to feel valued and rewarded? Are you a nurse who wants to have the time to deliver person centred care? Being a clinical manager at Care UK gives you the opportunity to truly make a difference whilst have the time and resources to deliver best practice and help drive continuous improvement to enhance residents’ quality of life. If you have extensive care leadership experience, then you can enjoy real responsibility and the rewards to match with one of the UK’s largest independent providers
Sunningdale Court in Hull, has a great opportunity for a Clinical Deputy Manager to join the team. Sunningdale Court is a wonderful purpose-built care home located near the centre of Hull offering 47 suites over two floors.
The team at Sunningdale Court are dedicated and hardworking being experts in supporting individuals with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia
At Care UK you can enjoy real responsibility and the rewards to match with the UK’s largest
What you’ll do
- Supporting and deputising for the Home Manager, you will provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care
- You will focus on residents with complex needs, so it’s vital that you can conform with the latest guidelines, take far-reaching decisions and maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
Who you are
- A qualified care professional, you will be able to demonstrate a strong record of leading teams delivering care for older people within a residential environment
- Above all, you will be capable of building lasting relationships with colleagues, residents and their relatives and getting the most out of every member of our care team.
Who we are
- With 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, we provide expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people
- Our highly personal, patient-centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth, we have an additional 20 new homes set to open in the next five years. With this in mind we can offer exceptional career opportunities to people who care as deeply as we do.
What we offer
- Comprehensive training in topics such as dementia, tissue viability and infection control as well as management
- You will also benefit from our highly regarded “Develop Me” and “Manager of the Future” programmes, which will give you everything you need to move into senior management.
- What’s more, we offer one of the best benefits packages around, including paid annual leave, a stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme, bank holiday enhancements, paid DBS check, child care vouchers, thousands of online and in-store discounts and free uniform.
We provide a warm, friendly, atmosphere where residents can focus on interests and hobbies.
Sunningdale Court is a modern and very welcoming purpose-designed care home located close to the centre of Hull in East Yorkshire. We offer personalised residential, respite and nursing care for older people, including individuals who have physical disabilities. We also provide sensitive and supportive end of life care.
The home has a warm and friendly atmosphere. Here residents feel settled and comfortable, and their loved ones enjoy spending time. Our experienced team provides each resident with tailored, dignified care that focuses on their individual needs, interests and choices. We spend lots of time getting to know each person and we use 'life story' books to help us find out about their experiences and memories. We get to know residents’ family members and friends as well as we do the residents themselves, and we’re always on hand to provide advice and support or a hug when it’s needed. Supporting families is a particularly important part of our high quality end of life care service.
- £ 35000 - 41000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 3 Oct 2017
Closes 31 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager