Deputy Manager - Clinical
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Deputy Manager- Clinical- Bradford- West Yorkshire
Are you a passionate nurse who is looking to feel valued and rewarded? Are you a nurse who wants to have the time to deliver person centred care? Being a clinical manager at Care UK gives you the opportunity to truly make a difference whilst have the time and resources to deliver best practice and help drive continuous improvement to enhance residents’ quality of life. If you have extensive care leadership experience, then you can enjoy real responsibility and the rewards to match with one of the UK’s largest independent providers in health and social care.
Mill Lodge is a modern, purpose-designed care home set in the pleasant residential area of Thornbury, on the outskirts of Bradford in West Yorkshire. We provide nursing, residential, and respite care for older people, including those with physical disabilities, people living with dementia and we also offer palliative care.
What you’ll do
- Supporting and deputising for the Home Manager, you will provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care. You will focus on residents with complex needs, so it’s vital that you can conform with the latest guidelines, take far-reaching decisions and maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Who you are
- A qualified care professional, you will be able to demonstrate a strong record of leading teams delivering care for older people within a residential environment. Above all, you will be capable of building lasting relationships with colleagues, residents and their relatives and getting the most out of every member of our care team.
Who we are
- With 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, we provide expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people. Our highly personal, patient-centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth, with three new homes planned for next year, so we can offer exceptional career opportunities to people who care as deeply as we do.
What we offer
- As one of our clinical leads you can expect comprehensive training in topics such as dementia, tissue viability and infection control as well as management. You will also benefit from our highly regarded “Develop Me” and “Manager of the Future” programmes, which will give you everything you need to move into senior management.
- What’s more, we offer one of the best benefits packages around, including paid annual leave, a stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme, bank holiday enhancements, paid DBS check, child care vouchers, thousands of online and in-store discounts and free uniform.
Mill Lodge is a modern, purpose-designed care home set in the pleasant residential area of Thornbury, on the outskirts of Bradford in West Yorkshire.
We provide nursing, residential, and respite care for older people, including those with physical disabilities, people living with dementia and we also offer palliative care.
At Mill Lodge, we aim to provide a home from home, caring for residents in a personal and sensitive manner. Residents and family members are encouraged to assist with care planning and care delivery for their loved one, and all the care team understand that quality of personalised care for each individual’s unique needs. We always aim to provide the highest possible degree of dignity and privacy for residents.
The home has a warm, friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Support is given to residents first of foremost. The manager has an open door policy and there are monthly residents’ meetings for everyone to attend.
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 3 Oct 2017
Closes 31 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager