Care Coordinator NVQ 4 Romford £22,000 p/a
Romford, Greater London, England
An independently owned and managed residential care home in Romford is currently looking to recruit a Care Coordinator to support their management team.
The fully CQC compliant home offers general elderly and dementia care to older adults with a real family home feel to the service.
As Care Coordinator, you will provide operational leadership and supervision to the team of care staff on the floor, ensuring that residents are happy, comfortable and that their needs are met in line with person centred care plans.
Applicants for this Care Coordinator post should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or a recognised/accredited equivalent qualification
• Have substantial experience in residential care homes, with proven experience working as Senior Care Assistant
• Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of medication management, administration and weekly auditing
• Able to effectively lead and manage a team, including carrying out staff supervisions, return to work interviews and performance management
• Computer literate
As Care Coordinator you will work 40 hours per week on days, which will involve working 8am-4pm and alternate weekends. The excellent annual salary available is £22,000.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested in this position or any other nursing vacancies in private hospital or clinic settings near you, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.
- £ 22000 - 22000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 3 Oct 2017
Closes 3 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant, Deputy home manager, Care manager