Deputy Nurse Manager
Rowlands Gill, Tyne and Wear, England
Position: Deputy Manager (Nursing).
Location: Rowlands Gill.
Pay Rate/ Salary: £18.00 per hour.
44 hours mixed days and nights.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and experienced nurse to step up and to be the Deputy Nurse Manger, assisting in the leadership and management of a 60 bedded nursing home. The service provides high quality Nursing, Residential and Respite care. The home is situated within an ideal location boasting the ambiance of a comfortable and homely setting spread out with several adapted lounges. This service boasts a good' CQC report and an excellent local reputation.
The dedicated care team provide true, real and honest specialist care to the residents who are mainly elderly and suffer from dementia along with building ultimate trust and relationships with their families.
Deputy Nurse Manager Duties:
• Assist the Home Manager in the overall management in the home.
• Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals' health and wellbeing needs.
• Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
• Contribute to quality improvement.
• Work autonomously with minimum supervision.
• Applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes.
Deputy Nurse Manager Relevant Qualifications & Experience:
• RGN or RMN qualified, ideally with experience in care home environment.
• Management Experience.
• Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
• Experience supervising and managing staff nurses and support workers.
To be considered please call Ryan Hurst on Applyor email your up to date CV to Apply
(Key Words: Deputy Home Manager, Deputy Nurse Manager, Nurse Manager, Care Manager).
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 2 Oct 2017
Closes 30 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager