Children's Home Manager
Braintree, Essex, England
Registered Children's Home Manager
Up to £38,000 per annum with bonus up to £50,000 per annum
Excellent benefits package
A nationwide leading provider of residential childcare and education services seek a registered children's home manager to oversee a 4 bed EBD home in the Braintree area.
Main Purpose of the Job:
To oversee your home and ensure all Ofsted regulations are adhered to and the best possible care for each child. Ensure all resources are managed effectively. Liaise with all external agencies and register with Ofsted.
This role would suit an expereinced registered manager or a deputy manager with good experience.
• Enrolled or gained Level 5 Management qualification or equivalent is essential
• Driving License
• Childcare legislation and Safeguarding knowledge
• Understanding needs of EBD Children
• Ability to manage challenging behaviour
• 2 years recent experience working with children in a residential care setting
• At least 1 year at senior level in residential care
In return this company offer a great salary up to £38,000 per annum plus bonuses (OTE £50,000 per annum)
Plus great employee benefits package including 33 days annual leave, 3% contributory pension, Rewards discount card, plus more!
To apply send your full CV to Jack on Apply or call Applyfor more information
- £ 32000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 2 Oct 2017
Closes 30 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager