MASH Social Worker - West Yorkshire
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Qualified Social Worker - MASH - West Yorkshire
Are you a confident qualified social worker looking to develop your skills in a specialised service? Do you find the idea of a change from child protection and extensive court work attractive?
If the answers yes then we have the job for you!
My client is looking to add good quality social workers to their expanding MASH service to deal with referrals from partnering agencies. They are currently focusing on providing safe and supportive working environment by taking on social workers to reduce caseload's and improve the service offering across the borough.
* Qualified Social Worker with DipSW or CQSW.
* HCPC registered, with 1/2 years' experience working in a MASH setting.
About the role:
You will be joining an established MASH team reporting directly into a practice manager where you will be working closely with the Police and other services taking referrals and then ensuring the appropriate action is taken and followed up.
This requires more short term involvement with vulnerable children and families and it is important to have good risk assessment skills and the ability to engage families at the first point of contact.
About the package:
* Opportunity flexible working and roles in a number of sites.
* Pay rate of £24-£28 dependant on experience.
* Working in an authority prepared to invest in its workforce and services.
* Opportunity to work in a popular MASH service, plus develop skills in a specialist area.
You will be working on behalf of Capita Social Care Resourcing, which includes the following benefits:
* Your own dedicated specialist consultant.
* Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide.
* Prompt and reliable payroll (2 weekly payrolls).
* Free DBS and compliance service.
* Up to £250 referral fee.
To hear more about the role and apply please submit your CV online and contact Zac Carter on Applyor Apply.
We will get back to you as soon as possible: however, please be aware, if you have not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- £ 24 - 28 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 2 Oct 2017
Closes 30 Oct 2017
Ref: ZC MASH WY
This job was posted to: Social worker