Social Worker-CP- £38 per hour
Reading, Berkshire, England
Social Worker-Long Term- £38 per hour
Due to internal promotion, NonStop's client, located in the Berkshire area, is recruiting for a Social Worker who can join their Long Term Team. The pay can get as high as £38 per hour, which means you will be well rewarded for your work.
As part of the Long Term Team, you will undertake the initial part of the care proceedings. This team doesn't cover too much court work, so you will be less stressed as you won't have to go to court. The Manager is looking to interview as soon as possible, which means you can start a new role straight away.
Please apply if you are a Social Worker with experience in Long Term Teams. You must also have a HCPC registration and a driving license.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Social Work Roles throughout the UK
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the South East of England, I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- After undertaking a 6 months training, I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring Applyfor Roxana Andrei at NonStop Care.
- £ 28 - 38 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 29 Sep 2017
Closes 27 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Social worker