Maidstone, Kent, England
£38 per hour
A Local Authority in the South East of England is currently looking for an Assistant Team Manager who can join them on a locum basis. They are considering Senior Practitioners looking to progress, which will give you the opportunity to take a step up immediately.
In this position, you will be managing the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH). This is a very stable team, made out of experienced Social Workers who are focused on the quality of care.
Please apply if you are an Assistant Team Manager / Practice Manager / Senior Practitioner with experience in MASH. You must also have a Social Work Degree and a HCPC registration.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Social Work Roles throughout the UK
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the South East of England, I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- After undertaking a 6 months training, I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring Applyfor Roxana Andrei at NonStop Care.
- £ 35 - 38 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 29 Sep 2017
Closes 27 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Social worker