Residential Home Manager - Specialist ABI Service - Chatham
Chatham, Kent, England
Jpb Title: Residential Home Manager - Specialist ABI Service - CQC Good Rated
Location: Chatham, Kent
Salary: £34k plus bonus
Bright Selection are currently recruiting an experienced Registered Manager on behalf of a large national provider of services for people with learning disabilities, Physical Disabilities and ABI for a Specialist service in the Chatham area.
Situated in North Kent you will be the Registered Manager of this CQC Good rated specialist service for adults with neurological conditions including Huntingtons. The home offers first class facilities purpose built for the needs of the residents and benefits from a caring, committed, well trained and experienced care team.
- Registered Manager with CQC
- Leadership and management of care team
- Lead on external relationships and partnership working
- Development of specialist skills and knowledge for care team
- Work with senior management to ensure best practice and delivery of KPI
- Leadership and management qualification
- Experience working with adults with Huntingdon's disease, Acquired Brain Injuries and other neurological conditions and associated problems
- Minimum of 2 years leadership and management experience.
- Understanding and knowledge of financial management of a care service including management of funding streams
- Previous experience of a CQC inspection
For more information please contact Karen Hedger at Bright Selection.
- £ 34000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 29 Sep 2017
Closes 27 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager