Home Manager - learning and physical disabilities
London, Greater London, England
Position: Home Manager
Location: North London
Salary: £30,000 per annum
I am currently seeking a Residential Home Manager within the Neasden London area to lead a care setting which supports individuals who display learning disabilities & physical disabilities. You shall develop the staff team in supporting the service users to develop to their full potential by holding regular activities such as art, music, drama therapy and the use of computers, along with days out to fulfil their own personal needs.
Home Manager Duties:
• Take full responsibility of the care home.
• Ensure the quality of care provided by the home and the staffs is at the highest standard.
• Reduce Health & Safety risks and keep up to date with all current standards.
• Display exceptional people management skills by creating and leading a team of willing and dedicated staff identifying strength and weaknesses within.
• Take full responsibility for finance and resources by initiating budget control.
• Develop the business as a whole by establishing excellent relationships with external clients.
• Provide and keep up to date with relevant training.
Relevant Qualifications & Experience:
• Hold a recognised Management qualification.
• People leadership experience.
• Knowledge of the care standards and other regulatory bodies (CQC)
• Excellent communication skills.
• Be commercially aware.
• Be able to establish and maintain relationships with colleagues and key clients.
How to Apply:
To be put forward for the Home Manager role please do not hesitate in calling Eva on ApplyOR email your up to date CV to Apply
- £ 30000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 29 Sep 2017
Closes 27 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager