Residential Home Manager NVQ 4/RMA Stoke on Trent £27,000 - £30,000 p/a
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
An experienced manager is required to work as Home Manager in a large residential care home in Stoke on Trent.
This home provides residential care and support to older people with elderly and dementia related needs in a luxury setting.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria;
• Extensive experience in an elderly care environment within in a managerial or supervisory role
• Have completed NVQ Level 4/5/The Registered Managers Award or a recognised equivalent
• Confident managing budgets
• A strong leader with good staff recruitment and management abilities and demonstrating a commitment to staff training and development
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements and quality standards, the Health and Social Care Act and relevant Health and Safety legislation
• Strong interpersonal skills with a warm and caring disposition
• Flexible to meet the needs of the home
Working hours for this post are 40 per week and the salary offered is £27,000 to £30,000 per annum.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout The West Midlands, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment on Apply.
Alternatively, please visit our website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 27000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 29 Sep 2017
Closes 29 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager