Nurse Qualified Care Home Manager, Wimbledon - £65K
London, Greater London, England
A superb Nurse Qualified (RGN/RMN) Registered Manager opportunity to join a market leading care home group; working within a purpose built, 45+ bedded nursing home. Benefiting from a recent refurbishment, the home also provides a number of luxury apartments for independent living with associated Domiciliary and other services if they are required. You will be given a considerable degree of autonomy in managing this home and enjoy a range of great benefits, including a very competitive salary and an enviable profit share scheme.
- Deliver an excellent level of care through your management and experience to maintain good CQC rating
- Entrusted with a high level of decision-making responsibility and afforded an opportunity to put your own stamp on the operation
To be successful in this role you will have:
- RGN or RMN qualification with an active PIN
- You must be able to run the home with minimal supervision and given the level of autonomy, it's likely that suitable candidates will have at least 2 years prior care home management experience.
- Have a good understanding and experience of CQC Compliance
- Very competitive salary
- Career progression, working for one of the UK's leading providers
- 12% company pension contribution
- Life Cover for you AND a family member
- One of the best rewards packages in the care sector
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- £10,000 awarded for an OUTSTANDING CQC rating across ALL areas
The group also offer an unrivalled profit share scheme, for Registered Managers this can be up to 100% of their salary! In addition you will be afforded an opportunity to enhance your career through employer-funded training, centred on your own professional development ambitions.
- Located in the leafy suburb of Wimbledon
- Close to Wimbledon Common
- Excellent rail links
Our client is a multiple award-winning organisation, consistently receiving industry awards, both as a company and on the basis of the performance of individual members of staff. One of their key principles is to provide workplaces that reward and inspire staff and are committed to empowering people and pride themselves on encouraging growth both personally and professionally.
If you like the sound of this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, you can talk to me in confidence about this opportunity on Apply.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Care Management Jobs
- £ 62000 - 65000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 29 Sep 2017
Closes 27 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager