Nurse Qualified Care Home Manager, East Sussex - £60K + Bonuses
Lewes, East Sussex, England
We're looking for a Nurse Qualified (RGN/RMN) Registered Manager to join a hugely successful care home group; working within a purpose built, 65+ bedded nursing home. Opening in 2011 and set in extensive grounds, the home boasts excellent facilities that are of a very high standard and its residents benefit form one of the groups Memory Lane Communities. You will be given a considerable degree of autonomy in managing this home and enjoy a range of great benefits, including a very competitive salary and an enviable profit share scheme.
- Deliver an excellent level of care through your management and experience to maintain good CQC rating
- Entrusted with a high level of decision-making responsibility and afforded an opportunity to put your own stamp on the operation
To be successful in this role you will have:
- RGN or RMN qualification with an active PIN
- You must be able to run the home with minimal supervision and given the level of autonomy, it's likely that suitable candidates will have at least 2 years prior care home management experience.
- Have managed and maintained a home with a GOOD CQC compliance rating
- Excellent salary
- Career progression, working for one of the UK's leading providers
- 12% company pension contribution
- Life Cover for you AND a family member
- One of the best rewards packages in the care sector
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- £10,000 awarded for an OUTSTANDING CQC rating across ALL areas
The group also offer an unrivalled profit share scheme, for Registered Managers this can be up to 100% of their salary! In addition you will be afforded an opportunity to enhance your career through employer-funded training, centred on your own professional development ambitions.
- Situated just South of Royal Tunbridge Wells
- Extremely picturesque surrounding
Our client is a multiple award-winning organisation, consistently receiving industry awards, both as a company and on the basis of the performance of individual members of staff. One of their key principles is to provide workplaces that reward and inspire staff and are committed to empowering people and pride themselves on encouraging growth both personally and professionally.
If you like the sound of this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, you can talk to me in confidence about this opportunity on Apply.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Care Management Jobs
- £ 60000 - 65000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 29 Sep 2017
Closes 27 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager