Deputy Nurse Manager - Edgware - £37.5k
Edgware, London, Greater London, England
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Manager to join the team this established nursing home based in Edgware, London
Location: Edgware, London
Salary: £35.5k per annum + benefits
Full time hours
As the deputy nursing home, nurse manager, you will report to the Registered Care Manager. You will be responsible for assisting the Nurse Care Home Manager to deliver high quality nursing and care of our client's residents. The successful candidate will monitor the performance of staff, ensuring additional training and support is provided where necessary. The Deputy Nurse Manager will also be responsible for ensuring that good relationships are built and maintained with residents, families and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal Deputy Nurse Manager will have the following skills and values:
- Previous experience of deputising/leading a team within a Care Home or similar environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An RGN/RMN qualification.
- A valid NMC pin number.
- Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application.
Benefits & Package
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Excellent training, development and progression opportunities
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Simplyhealth Cash Plan after one years' service
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Pension plan
- Nurse referral scheme
- Long service rewards
If this sounds like your next step or a sideways move with your deputy nurse manager skills, do get in touch or apply online now.
- £ 37500 - 38500 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 28 Sep 2017
Closes 26 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Care manager