Leicester, Leicestershire, England
Position: Operational Manager
Location: South Midlands
Salary: upto £34.000
Job type: 6 month contract
An exciting opportunity for an Operational Manager in the South Midlands area has become available with a leading provider of community and home based support for individuals with learning disabilities and associated complex behaviours.
This Operational Manager role is based within a setting that is part of a reputable care provider who pride themselves on delivering the highest standards of specialist person-centred care for individuals with learning disabilities and challenging behaviours.
Summary of the Operational Manager role:
• Delivery of high quality support to service users
• Leading and developing a portfolio of services
• Providing professional expertise to your team of managers
• Liaising with outside professionals
• Ensuring services are compliant with CQC regulations
• Budget management
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Significant experience at senior management level in learning disabilities and complex behaviours
• Commitment to providing high standards of care
• Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with staff teams and home managers.
• Level 5 qualification
• Strong knowledge of budget management and service development
• Evidence of troubleshooting experience and setting up new services
• Highly motivated with excellent communication skills
• Full UK driving license
This position will be suitable for Operational Manager, Area Manager, Regional Manager.
For more information on this Operational Manager position and how to become part of this team please contact Becky Strong on Apply.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 28 Sep 2017
Closes 26 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager