I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Bedford, Bedfordshire, England
Are you a support worker/healthcare assistant looking to work in Mental Health?
Synergy Medical is currently recruiting healthcare or support workers to join a private nursing centre in Bedfordshire. Our client specialises in mental health and learning disabilities and it is committed to support patients to progress through the complete care pathway.
If you have a passion for Autism, Mental Health and Learning Disabilities then look no further and apply now!
You will receive a comprehensive induction programme, a career development path as well as on-going sector leading training.
- Full Time Permanent Contracts
- 37.5 hours per week (12.5 hours per shift)
- Staff will work on a rota, which will cover days, nights, weekends & bank holidays
- 15% payment uplift for weekends
- Double time paid on bank holidays
- £8.50 per hour upon start
- £9.00 per hour upon completion of probation period or upon successful completion of care certificate training
- £200 welcome bonus
- 3-week induction programme consists of two weeks classroom training and then one week practical
- GCSE & A levels Degree - Desirable but not Essential
- Demonstrate effective communication skills in written and oral English
- Desire and ability to learn and develop
- Ability to demonstrate the competencies of the role
- Relevant care qualifications - Desirable but not Essential
- Computer literate to basic level
- Excellent time management and priority setting ability
We are holding interviews throughout October! Apply now to secure your place and join an amazing and supportive team!
Synergy Medical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England£ 850 - 850 Per weekPermanentPosted 5th December 2017
£ 850 - 850 Per weekFull timePermanentPosted 5th December 2017Closes 2nd January 2018Ref TSLJM1289
Foster Carers, Manchester, LancashireMake a difference to a child’s life and become a Foster Carer for our private Fostering Agency...