Support Worker - Mental Health
Bedford, Bedfordshire, England
Are you a support worker/healthcare assistant looking to work in Mental Health?
Synergy Medical is currently recruiting healthcare or support workers to join a private nursing centre in Bedfordshire. Our client specialises in mental health and learning disabilities and it is committed to support patients to progress through the complete care pathway.
If you have a passion for Autism, Mental Health and Learning Disabilities then look no further and apply now!
You will receive a comprehensive induction programme, a career development path as well as on-going sector leading training.
- Full Time Permanent Contracts
- 37.5 hours per week (12.5 hours per shift)
- Staff will work on a rota, which will cover days, nights, weekends & bank holidays
- 15% payment uplift for weekends
- Double time paid on bank holidays
- £8.50 per hour upon start
- £9.00 per hour upon completion of probation period or upon successful completion of care certificate training
- £200 welcome bonus
- 3-week induction programme consists of two weeks classroom training and then one week practical
- GCSE & A levels Degree - Desirable but not Essential
- Demonstrate effective communication skills in written and oral English
- Desire and ability to learn and develop
- Ability to demonstrate the competencies of the role
- Relevant care qualifications - Desirable but not Essential
- Computer literate to basic level
- Excellent time management and priority setting ability
We are holding interviews throughout October! Apply now to secure your place and join an amazing and supportive team!
Synergy Medical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 16575 - 17550 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
Posted 27 Sep 2017
Closes 26 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Care assistant