Deputy Residential Manager-£25K-Near Evesham- Worcestershire
Pershore, Worcestershire, England
Position: Deputy Residential Manager-£25K-Near Evesham- Worcestershire
Area: Near Evesham
An experienced and motivated individual is required as a Deputy Residential Manager for a small size care home based near Evesham. The service provides the latest technology and skills to create an excellent home environment, promoting care at the highest level. The home is owned by a small care provider who is known for the exceptional care services they offer to the elderly and people suffering from dementia.
As Deputy Manager you will be responsible for supporting the home manager in running of the centre. Your key responsibilities will centre around management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
• To supervise and support staff in the delivery of the service provision
• To act as a positive role model, to provide effective supervision and guidance to other team members, contributing to their performance and professional development.
• To support people who use the service in achieving their outcomes in the way that they choose.
• To act in accordance with all policies, procedures and any other advice and instructions implemented by the company.
• To complete daily administration including updating person centred support and care plans and completing accurate daily notes.
• To develop and maintain professional relationships whilst developing a good understanding with the people who use the service, their family, colleagues, visitors and any other stakeholders.
• Experience with elderly/dementia patients
• NVQ Level 3 +
• Over 2 years Deputy/Management experience within the healthcare sector
• Proven track record of successful unit management.
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• In-depth knowledge of CQC guidelines and regulations
• Previous experience of leading a team
• Great written and verbal skills
• Good IT skills and confidence in computer based work
• Have a positive attitude towards improving Standards of Care.
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team.
In return the successful candidate will receive a fantastic comprehensive manager's salary package, including:
• A basic salary of £25K
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Lindsay Berman on Apply
- £ 300000 - 300000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 27 Sep 2017
Closes 25 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager, Home manager, Care manager