Registered Manager - Children
Freckleton, Preston, Lancashire, England
£30-36K + bonus
We are looking to recruit a Registered Children’s Home Manager to one of our EBD children’s services in Freckleton. The home has a maximum occupancy of 7, and is in the process of transitioning from a learning disabilities home. The home currently has a small school being developed and registered on site. This is an excellent opportunity to join a superb child care provider at a management level, where your contribution to ensuring maximum occupancy and good Ofsted ratings will be recognised as part of the bonus scheme.
Your role will consist of the following responsibilities:
• Ensuring quality of care provided is compliant with National Minimum Standards.
• Managing child protection concerns and complaints.
• Implementing procedures for all staff including admin and support.
• Liaising with external bodies to ensure comprehensive care packages are delivered.
• Creating and reviewing care packages to reflect each child's individual needs, including consulting service users on the care they receive.
• Staff recruitment and retention.
• Develop a competent and confident team.
• Operational responsibilities including staff rota management.
• Maintain up to date industry knowledge.
• NVQ Level 4
• Registered Manager
• Full UK drivers licence
• Understand current legislation surrounding child care
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience within last 5 years of working with children at a senior level
This is a permanent position, salary depends on experience. Please send your current CV if this position is of interest.
- £ 30000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 27 Sep 2017
Closes 27 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager