Home Manager RN/NVQ4/RMA Ashington £40,000 - £42,000 p/a + Benefits
Ashington, Northumberland, England
A leading national care group is currently looking to recruit an experienced Manager to lead and develop their residential care home in the Ashington area.
The CQC rated “good” home provides a range of care services to older and elderly adults with general elderly and dementia care needs.
Applications for this Home Manager position will be considered from qualified nurses or managers from a residential care background, and it is essential that you meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as an RGN/Adult Nurse or RMN/Mental Health Nurse or have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care/Registered Managers Award or a recognised equivalent
• From a strong background in care home management, with current experience of managing a large service and achieving and maintaining “good” or “outstanding” CQC quality grades
• Strong working knowledge of CQC, Health and Safety, Local Authority and safeguarding requirements
• Able to effectively manage and lead a large team
• Confident in financial and resource management, and able to effectively manage budgets and costs without compromising on the quality of care
As Home Manager, you will manage both clinical and operational sides of the home, ensuring an effective, efficient and high-quality service is provided which meets all statutory requirements. You will lead, supervise and support staff and will manage budgets and resources along with working alongside regional management to further develop the home and the wider business.
The annual salary offered is in the region of £40,000 to £42,000, and working hours are 40 per week on days.
Alongside receiving a competitive salary, successful candidates will be joining an award-winning employer which has a fantastic reputation for providing excellent training and development opportunities for staff along with a range of prospects for progression within the company.
Employee benefits also include a range of retail and lifestyle discounts, a profit share scheme, a company pension scheme and much more.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout The North East, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 40000 - 42000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 27 Sep 2017
Closes 27 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager