Troubleshooting Peripatetic Manager
Torquay, Devon, England
Residential Troubleshooting / Peripatetic Manager
£60,000 + 20% Performance Bonus + Excellent Benefits
I am looking for an experienced manager with a proven track record of improving quality standards. Due to the nature of this role my client is ideally seeking a manager who can start immediately and make an instant impact on the service.
The service is a 45 bed residential care home complex which offers complex residential care to younger and older service users, this service has had a recent poor inspection and requires a manager to turnaround this home immediately.
My client requires an experienced registered Manager who has previously and dealt with complex care, mental health and dementia service users. Ideally previous turnaround/troubleshooting/compliance managerial experience and possess a kind, friendly and approachable personality but most importantly have a passion for first class quality care.
• Excellent understanding of quality, compliance & regulations within a care home setting.
• Applicants must have significant experience of managing care homes and must have a hands-on approach to care management.
• Notable experience in turning around services
• A good team player who possesses strong relationship building skills.
• A pro-active person who endeavours all types of challenges.
• Someone who has a passion for delivering first class quality care.
• £5000.00 towards accommodation and relocation costs, subject to min 6 months contract.
• Possible Residential, 4 bed House available locally.
For more information or to apply please call Steph at Purosearch on Applyor email your CV to s.hamilton @ Apply
- £ 60000 - 65000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 26 Sep 2017
Closes 24 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager