Team Manager-Long Term- Stability
Reading, Berkshire, England
Team Manager- Long Term- Stability
£40 - £45 per hour
Due to internal promotion, NonStop's client, located in the Berkshire area, is recruiting for a locum Team Manager who can join their Long Term Team. This is a 6 months contract, however it can get extended, offering you stability.
In this position, you will be managing a small team of 5 - 6 Social Workers, Social Work Assistants and ASYE. You will be reporting into the Head of Service.
Please apply if you are a Team Manager with experience in Long Term Teams, Children in Need, Child Protection. You must also have a HCPC registration and a driving license.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Social Work Roles throughout the UK
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the South East of England, I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- After undertaking a 6 months training, I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring Applyfor Roxana Andrei at NonStop Care.
- £ 38 - 45 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 26 Sep 2017
Closes 24 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Social worker