London, Greater London, England
£60,000 to £65,000 per annum
Peritus Healthcare are seeking to recruit a Peripatetic Manager for a leading care home provider.
Our client is dedicated to modern and person-centred care, taking on a wide range of personal care and nursing needs throughout their portfolio.
As a Peripatetic Manager you will provide support and assistance to Home Managers as and when required by the Senior Management team.
The post holder will oversee the highest quality of care and prepare monthly reports for the Operations Director.
• Oversee the management of the groups homes on a temporary basis during periods of absence from the Home Manager's
• Assist the Regional Managers in quality assurance, troubleshooting, commissioning new homes.
• To maintain skills and knowledge and be a champion for ensuring the team is fully up to date with best practice guidelines.
• Act as a role model for good care governance practice.
• Develop a positive working environment which nurtures and rewards good practice through a programme of training and development.
Qualifications and Experience
• Care Home management experience
• Valid NMC pin non nurse managers will be considered
• Budget management
• Excellent understanding of CQC Standards
• NVQ level 5 in care or RMA in Health & Social Care
• You will be expected to travel between each location so having your own car and full UK driving license is essential
If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days then unfortunately your application is unsuccessful.
- £ 60,000 - 65,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 26 Sep 2017
Closes 26 Oct 2017
Ref: Peri Manager London
This job was posted to: Home manager