Area Manager - Supported Living
Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, England
An exceptional new opportunity with a lovely national charity that specialise in supported living care for adults with learning disabilities and associated mental health. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent, experienced Area Manager to join their established team of professionals. They pride themselves in delivering high standards of care across the country, using a person centered approach. This is a very exciting time to join the company!
Key Responsibilities -
* Manage and lead an established team of staff
* Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
* Deal with recruitment and retention of staff in all services under your remit
* Have a flexible and adaptable approach
* Laising with commissioners
* Must have experience with Supported Living
* Must have previous management experience
* NVQ Level 4/5 in Health and Social Care or Leadership and Management or above
* Experience working with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
* IT literate
* Be a strong communicator
Don't keep a good thing to yourself?
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 34000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 26 Sep 2017
Closes 26 Oct 2017
Ref: AMC - TAP - 2209
This job was posted to: Care manager