Epsom, Surrey, England
Peripatetic Manager Required- £60k-£65k - Surrey, London, Berkshire areas
We are currently working on behalf of a fantastic organisation who are looking for an Interim Area Manager to join their vibrant team. As Peripatetic Manager you will be Overseeing care delivery management, revenue/sales leadership and people development. The Majority of homes are in the Surrey and London area.
What are they looking for?
* Previous experience in the healthcare or long-term care industry
* Great commercial acumen
* Experience of managing a Nursing Home
* Proven track record of turning services around
* Experience managing large staff teams
* Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
* Strong planning and organisation skills
* Ability to build rapport with people, and display empathy and sensitivity where appropriate
* Passion for service to the elderly
* Deliver highly effective management as required across a group of homes, and will work to ensure homes continue to be run effectively whilst dealing with a number of challenges and opportunities as they arise.
* Engage in coaching Home Managers who are developing in role
* Be flexible, both with location of work and the type of challenges that arise in the role.
* £60k- £65k per annum
* Maintaining clear and accurate medication records
* Provide valuable support, to the team around you
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Dementia, Peripatetic Manager, Surrey, Sussex
- £ 60000 - 65000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 26 Sep 2017
Closes 26 Oct 2017
Ref: MH-PM- 2109
This job was posted to: Home manager