Borrowash, Derby, Derbyshire, England
An exceptional new opportunity has arisen with an exceptional provider of care within the UK that specialise in Residential and Supported Living care for adults with learning disabilities, associated mental health and ABI. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent, experienced Registered Manager to set up a new residential home in the Derbyshire Area.
They pride themselves on delivering high standards of care across the country, using a person-centred approach, funding raising with service users. This is a very exciting time to join as the company goes through a very healthy and strong development of services in the UK.
Registered Manager - Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
* Responsible for budget management.
* Recruiting staff and putting new care plans in place
* Adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
* Be responsible for the negotiation of contracts and fees with Local Authorities and PCT`s for new and existing services.
* You will be required to maintain the high care standards that are set by the company, and be an excellent manager of staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience of managing Learning Disability services
* Ideally experience with setting up new services
* Highly developed sense of ownership with a ?can do? attitude
* A background in recruiting staff team and occupancy
* Experience of line managing a team
* NVQ 4 willing to work to NVQ 5
* Knowledge of the needs and rights of adults with Learning Disabilities
* Good knowledge and understanding of CQC, Health and Safety and Local Authority requirements.
* Communicate effectively to a range of audiences, both verbally and in writing including staff development.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
- £ 28000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 26 Sep 2017
Closes 26 Oct 2017
Ref: LH - PRMB - 1508
This job was posted to: Care manager