Ascot, Berkshire, England
£8.50 to £10.50
Peritus Healthcare have exciting opportunities for Locum Healthcare Assistants in Bracknell.
Our client provides quality home care services designed to enable service users to remain as independent as possible.
We are seeking dedicated HCA’s and offer flexible locum shifts that can work around your permanent role.
If you have a minimum of 6 months experience working as a HCA or Support Worker we want to hear from you.
• Contribute to the support, care and wellbeing of individuals (in line with CQC quality standards)
• To support the users to experience life opportunities which promote the growth of individuals to their maximum potential
• Promote and take part in social, leisure, life skills, holidays and other activities with service users
• Take on key worker responsibilities as required
• Support individuals with the implementation of their day to day routine and activities
• Provide personal care when required respecting the individuals dignity, privacy and rights
• Support individuals in developing independent living skills in line with their support plans
• To identify and follow policies and procedures including the Codes of Practice for social care
• Maintain full and comprehensive records
• A compassionate and person centered approach is essential.
• Experience of working with the elderly
• Strong communication skills
• NVQ level 2 or 3 desirable
- £ 8.50 - 10.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
Posted 25 Sep 2017
Closes 25 Oct 2017
Ref: hca ascott
This job was posted to: Care assistant, Live in care