Residential Manager + Deputy Manager
Shuttington, Tamworth, Warwickshire, England
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a proven Residential Manager and Deputy Manager to look after a service set in a fantastic location. This opportunity is working for a fantastic company who truly value their children in care and also their staff. If you currently hold your Level 4/Level 5 and are looking for a change of career or progression then this is for you!! The children will be between 7 -18 and have a range of specialisms from learning disabilities to emotional behavioural disorders.
The main responsibilities of the Residential Manager include:
* To ensure that the Home meets the high standards set out by the company and strive for outstanding with Ofsted.
* Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
* Developing the team.
* Ensuring that budgets are managed effectively and the use of finances is properly monitored.
* To develop systems which ensure the effective allocation of resources.
The key skills and experience required for the Deputy/ Residential Manager include:
* NVQ 4 in Caring for Children & Young People (actual or in progress) or equivalent, level 5 would be a bonus. Level 3 for Deputy.
* A proven track record of successfully managing similar Children's Residential facilities.
* Strong staff management.
* An ability to communicate effectively on all levels with internal and external bodies.
* A strong familiarity in working towards Ofsted standards and outcomes.
* Managerial experience in a Learning Disability or Emotional Behavioural Disorders environment.
Previously successful candidates have worked as a Deputy/Registered Manager within a Children's Residential setting.
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 25000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 25 Sep 2017
Closes 25 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager