Halton-Lea-Gate, Brampton, Northumberland, England
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Service Leader to join an exceptional provider of supported living care in the North West. The role holder will be responsible for a number of small supported living services in the Halton area of Merseyside. The supported living accommodation provides the highest possible care to young adults with Learning Disabilities & Mental Health. The opportunity offers an excellent working environment within a passionate North West division and also offers genuine career progression opportunities with a company who are continually working to develop.
The role holder will be responsible for ensuring delivery of an optimum level of care, ensuring compliance with statutory regulations and current legislation, meeting quality standards and delivering against key performance indicators.
The role has become available due to organic growth throughout the business and they are looking for a Service Leader to continue with the development within the area.
Service Leader - Requirements-
* Experience of working with Learning Disabilities and/or Mental Health
* Experience within Supported Living Environments
* Management experience
* Relevant care qualification, ideally NVQ level 4
Service Leader - Responsibilities-
* Development and training of staff
* Recruitment of staff within the services
* Work closely with commissioners to build and develop relationships
* Demonstrate high levels of leadership and people management skills
* Bed management/referral, assessing suitability
* Attending disciplinary hearings
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 23000 - 25000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 25 Sep 2017
Closes 25 Oct 2017
Ref: AJ - SLCISTH - 22091
This job was posted to: Care manager