CWD £32p/h - Telephone interview available (Long contracts)
Derby, Derbyshire, England
CWD - East Midlands £32p/h - Telephone interview available
I currently have a vacancy opportunity within a well know Local Authorities Children with Disabilities Team. In this post you will be able to work from multiple offices as well as having an option to do a proportion of your work form home.
The pay rates are set at £32p/h which as you may know is high for the area giving you far more money to take home than you would be getting at any other authority.
Contracts tend to go on long term, providing you with job security in the long run and the chance to develop your career internally within an authority.
You will need:
- A HCPC registration
- 2 years post qualified experience
- A current DBS
- 3 years of references
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the East of England I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
- £ 28 - 32 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 25 Sep 2017
Closes 23 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Social worker