Qualified Social Worker - Get back into work - High Rates
Kettering, Northamptonshire, England
Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection - Telephone IV
Due to an internal restructure, NonStop's client, based in the East Midlands is looking to take on a number of experienced Qualified Social Workers in their Child Protection Service.
They are on an improvement journey and are committed to hiring staff looking for stable employment. The emphasis here is on quality work providing you with more flexible working patterns, if you are looking for a better work life balance this could be ideal.
This is an authority where staff tend to stay long term, meaning you will not have to start looking for further employment anytime soon.
Telephone interviews will take place as and when strong candidates become available, if this opportunity interests you do not delay and send across your CV today.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the East Midlands I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
- £ 28 - 32 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 25 Sep 2017
Closes 23 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Social worker